CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 May 2012

Diamond Night ~~~


CONGRATS MY IDOL!!
waaa....lambatnya i peram this entry :( tapi nak gak share ngn korang gak...hehehe....

21.4.2012

Morning - ada AGM kat office

Petang - rushing g umah sue, kat gombak utk make up session

Malam - Diamond Night kat MIECC

lets enjoy the picta kay!!!
us
beautiful business
sidelines
with leader, Aisyah :)
bajet artist!!
sempat di-PT oleh leader!!
mengapakah??
pose!
qla si turban girl!
photoshoot!
fuhh!!!
with CDM SALHA :)
My Mentors
Amek aura ~~~
Leader & My partner, Chuk
My new partner, Qla :)
Eventhough we are doing the same business, but our relationship dah macam adik beradik...we can share almost everything!!! thanx to my mentors, CDM Salha & my bestie, Aisyah for all your tips, guidance..insya Allah will follow all your steps...

to my business partners, we work as a TEAM ( Together Everyone Achieve More )!! if ada any probs, u can share with me..no matter related to business or not...what friends are for :) will try to be the best leader for all of you...

to my sidelines aka gossip girls, seronok kawan ngn korang!! this is one of the reason i really like bout this business, the bonding :)

to potential business partner, it is very important to choose the right group!!! the decision is yours!! but make sure you are making the right one :)





fae : 019 456 5678 
faeismayuddin@gmail.com









0 comments:

Post a Comment